I mentioned a few blogs ago that I am inspired by the way Victoria Melody presented herself in the show Hair Peace, I was so impressed with the way that her scripted words felt and came across as totally improvised. I want to do this in my show. I have now realised how – I am going to improvise the show and record myself and the script will be this. All of the ums and ers and the stutters will be written down. What scares me about writing a script is not only that I am essentially writing for two people, myself and Roy but that as an actor (and I probably shouldn’t admit this) I struggle with remembering lines and so I usually end up making some of it up. This should be fine as all of the show is directly coming from the way I feel and my own experiences, saying this I have a 12 minute time limit, and can ramble on. So by recording and writing down exactly what I say in the moment I can use my own rambles as a way of getting the show on track if needs be. I really want the audience to feel that I am myself on stage. Due to the intimacy of the way I aim to present the show giving them any reason to expect that I am performing could ruin the effect I am hoping for.